Help us share the love and be a matchmaker for our long-term pets. We’d love to see each of these pets off our long-term page and cuddled up in their new home by the end of June … but we need your help! Share this page or a pet’s profile page to your NextDoor, social media channels, family, work group, volleyball league, or book club to help showcase them.
You can share the love by sharing their profile, and help a new family find love.
Prior to adoption, our pets receive:
- A healthy pet examination from our Shelter Medicine Team, including a personalized medical assessment and treatment plan if needed.
- A behavior evaluation as well as enrichment and training while in our care.
- All age-appropriate vaccinations and deworming.
- Our dogs and puppies receive regular flea, tick, and heartworm protection while in our care, and our cats and kittens receive regular flea and tick preventative.
- A microchip to help ensure a safe return if your pet ever gets lost.
Our pets go home with:
- A Healthy Start Certificate at VCA Animal Hospitals towards an initial exam and health guarantee within 10 days of adoption.
- A four-pound bag of pet food from Purina
- 30 days of pet insurance from MetLife, including:
- $500 of coverage for accidents & illnesses
- 100% reimbursement after a $50 deductible for covered accidents & illnesses
- Use any licensed vet, emergency clinic, or specialist in the United States