School’s out for the summer, and we’re celebrating the well-earned break with some of our Humane Education Department’s favorite people – educators!
Throughout the month of June, educators will receive fee-waived adoptions on all dogs, cats, puppies and kittens!
Who is eligible for a free pet?
• Any current or retired public school teacher, faculty or staff
• Any private school teacher, faculty or staff
• Any preschool teacher, faculty or staff
• Any university teacher/professor, faculty or staff
• Home school teachers, faculty or staff
What type of educator identification should I present?
• Employee photo ID
• Pay stub or name badge imprinted with school name or county AND a state issued photo ID
• Proof of Teacher Retirement System pension
• Home school declaration of intent AND a state issued photo ID
Which pets are available to educators?
All adoptable animals are available to educators as part of this fee-waived celebration. That means when you fall in love with any dog, cat, puppy or kitten who is available for adoption, they are eligible to go home with you for free! Fee-waived adoptions for educators are limited to one per educator.
I have another question, who should I reach out to?
You can email email@example.com and our Humane Education Department will get back to you as soon as they can.